SiriusXM Introduces the Lynx Portable Radio, the First SiriusXM 2.0 Radio that Offers New Features and Expanded Channel Lineup via Satellite and Internet
The satellite radio provider calls Lynx the most advanced radio ever, able to receive the new expanded SiriusXM 2.0 channel lineup of commercial-free music, sports, and comedy. Plus it offers a flexible architecture allows for new features and capabilities to be added through software updates.
“Lynx gives subscribers the expanded SiriusXM 2.0 content lineup and advanced features, enabling time shifting and storage of content, offering listeners more control over the programming they subscribe to,” said Jim Meyer, President, Operations and Sales, SiriusXM. “Lynx will offer even more options to manage our exclusive and expertly curated content through future software updates.”
Lynx offers key SiriusXM 2.0 features for satellite radio when docked with the optional Lynx LV1 Vehicle Kit or Lynx LH1 Home Kit, including:
- Tune Start™: Automatically starts the currently playing song from the beginning so listeners will hear the whole song when tuning to any of their satellite radio music channels saved as a Favorite channel.
- Radio Replays: Subscribers can build a library of up to 200 hours of programming from their Favorite satellite radio channels which are automatically recorded to allow for playback anywhere.
- Pause, Rewind and Replay: Listeners can replay up to 30 minutes of live SiriusXM content on the currently tuned channel, and also access replay content on 5 favorite preset channels currently displayed.
- Featured Favorites™: A dynamic set of presets that can be automatically added as favorite channels, allowing users to easily discover new and specialty programming.
- Show Finder™: An easy-to-use electronic programming guide offering a complete list of what’s on over the next 7 days by channel, with the ability to set reminder alerts when favorite shows are being broadcast.