Are you in need of 7360 x 4912 images?
If so, rejoice. Nikon has announce its newest offering in the crowded digital SLR arena. The new D800 promises to be the new king of the hill with 36 megapixel imaging and broadcast-quality video capabilities.
- 35.9 x 24.0mm CMOS FX Format Sensor
- 36.3Mp Resolution
- EXPEED 3 Image-Processing Engine
- 3.2″ LCD Monitor
- Nikon F Mount Lens Mount
- Optical Low-Pass Filter
- Eye-Level Pentaprism Viewfinder
- 1920 x 1080/30/25/24p HD Video Capture
- Built-In Flash + i-TTL Flash Control
- Matrix/Center-Weighted/Spot Metering
For the video professional the D800 promises true cinematicexperiences. By using a compression method known as B frame data,you can record 1080p full HD video at 30p in H.264/MPEG-4AVC format for up to29 min. 59 seconds in a single clip.
It sounds like one heck of a camera. We’re looking forward to getting our hands on one and offering you more details on real-world performance!